Hello A&E CAD Students!
While classes continue online, tutoring is still available for you when you need assistance. We are also excited to let you know that we’ve updated our process to make it easier to access tutors when you need help! We now have a new and improved way to access our tutors in a virtual open lab!
- Click the button to the right when you need help from a tutor >>>
- This will take you to a secured tutor website (you’ll need to log into it with your ACC eID).
On the new tutor website you will find:
- The tutor schedule. All tutors can help with DFTG 1405.
- A link for each tutor shift under each day of the week
- Click on the tutor session you need
Tutors are hosting their meetings on Webex.
- If you haven’t downloaded Webex yet, you’ll be prompted to download it first
- This should be a quick process with just a few clicks
- You will only need to do this the first time you use Webex
Hopefully this will help you quickly access the help you need when you need it.
If you are having trouble accessing the tutors or other problems related to tutoring, please submit a ticket by clicking on the “Problems with Tutoring” button to the right and fill out and submit the form.
Help Videos & Resources
Check out the options below for help videos about different topics: